Dienstag, 1. Januar 2008

Frohes Neues!

Ich wuensche allen ein frohes neues Jahr 2008- auch wenn ich persoenlich Neujahr hasse! Jedes Jahr denke ich, das haette man noch machen koennen und dies und das und Vorsaetze mach ich mir sowieso nicht mehr, weil die haelt man ja eh nie ein -.- Also was solls!

My New Years Eve was... not really what I expected- or maybe I knew it before I went in... I only wanted to try it. Actually... I didn't see the firework- I heard it (=D hey) but that's all! I was in a crowd of around 200 000 people and happy I'm sill alive! I was too late there but today I heared the first people were standing on Embankment at around six! So I wouldn't have had wait for six hours- alone!- to see a ten minute firework!!! I'm not mad! But it's alright. I'm glad I went in- I actually don't know why but I felt a kind of happines when I went back home. But maybe it was only the happines to got alive out of this crowd... Could be. Today I'm a bit sad that I didn't see the firwork but I think I'm going one year with one of my friends and enjoy it better. Otherwise... there was no real big party there... all the people went only in to London to try to see the firework and went out when it finished. Donna said in Glasgow is a real big party with different stages all around the city so maybe I should go to Glasgow one day. I'm really excited to go to Scotland and Glasgow in may now because Donna keeps saying how lovely it is. And I'm really looking forward to see her family again. They're are lovely poeple =D

So I should have gone in my bed for about two hours ^^" so I'm going know- right know... after I finished my mails...

Keine Kommentare: